Balloon Sculpting Workshop (Group)
Recommended Group Size: 5 – 10 pax
Suitable for both kids (preferably above 7) and adults
Our course covers
– Which Balloons to Use, and the different variety available
– Basic Folds and Twist for balloon modeling
– Inflation & Tying
– Constructing Single Balloon Models
– Balloon Modeling using Multiple Balloons
– Where to order the right balloons at below retail prices
– Equipment that aid balloon modeling
– Hands On Guided Session on Basic Balloon Modeling
– LIVE Demonstration of basic and advance techniques
– Resources for further learning and advance techniques
Depending on the learning curve of participants, some of the sculptures we cover includes:
– Balloon Heart
– Magic Wands
– Flora Bracelets
– Giant Octopus
– Basic Weapons
– And more!
Where are your workshops held?
We offer our workshops island wide, and we travel to wherever you are hosting the session.
What are your charges like?
$250/session for up to 10 pax ($20/additional participant)
Typically we advice a maximum of 20 pax for each class. If you have a larger group size, there may be a need for an additional trainer to facilitate the program. Please contact us to find out more.
How long are your sessions?
In our experience, a balloon sculpting workshop can last anywhere between 1 hour – 1.5 hours depending on the learning curve of the students and the amount of questions they may need to clarify on during the last F.A.Q. session.
Do you offer 1-on-1 sessions?
Yes we do! The charges are the same at $250 a session, but you will definitely be able to learn more and accomplish more within the session from the personalized and catered coaching.
Still unsure about anything?